Sunday, September 27, 2015

My Little Pony Napkins



My Little Pony Lunch Napkin - My Little Pony Paper Lunch Napkins will be the center of your child's Birthday Party. They are 12 7/8" x 12 7/8 inches that is a total of 165 square inches. It is perfect for your My Little Pony Party with a colorful Lunch Napkins that are full of My Little Ponies and beautiful colorful flowers and trees in the background. There are 16 Napkins per package.

My Little Pony Beverage Napkins My Little Pony Small Napkins (16ct) - 16 per pack 5 inches across when folded

My Little Pony 'Pinkie Pie' Large Napkins (16ct) 16 per pack 6.5 inches across when folded. My Little Pony Party Napkins, perfect for your next My Little Pony themed party!

My Little Pony Party Supplies Luncheon Dinner Napkins - 16ct - Package includes 16 lunch napkins. This is an officially licensed My Little Pony product.

No comments:

Post a Comment