Sunday, September 27, 2015

My Little Pony Party Cups



My Little Pony Paper Cups Party Supplies (8 Count), 9 oz. - Create some magic at your child's birthday party! My Little Pony cups feature favorite characters Princess Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie frolicking in a field of flowers! Sure to brighten up your party table, these paper cups are good for both hot and cold drinks and have a 9-oz. capacity. Package contains eight My Little Pony cups. Coordinate with other My Little Pony partyware for a perfectly themed birthday party. 8 disposable paper cups Each cup holds 9 oz. Cups can hold hot or cold beverages My Little Pony cups feature favorite characters Princess Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie frolicking in a field of flowers! Perfect American Greetings party supplies for a kid's birthday party or My Little Pony-themed party

My Little Pony 9 oz. Cups (8 count) - Includes 8 - 9 oz paper cups. This is an officially licensed My Little Pony product.

My Little Pony Paper Cups 8ct - My Little Pony 9 oz. Paper Cups. 8 in each pack. For hot and cold beverages.

My Little Pony Lot of 12 16oz Party Plastic Cup ~Party Favor Supplies~ - 16oz Plastic Reusable Party Cups Package Contains: 12ct 16oz Favor Cups BPA-Free Top Rack dishwasher-safe Not Microwavable

No comments:

Post a Comment