Sunday, September 27, 2015

My Little Pony Party Plates



My Little Pony Friendship Magic Dinner Plates 9 Inch - Multicolored

My Little Pony Dessert Plates 8 Ct. - Have a magical lunch with our My Little Pony Lunch Napkins! These colorful My Little Pony napkins feature three of your favorite characters prancing around in a field of flowers. Paper My Little Pony napkins are 2-ply and come in a package of 16. Each napkin measures 6 1/2in x 6 1/2in folded. 7 inch plates

My Little Pony 9" Square Plate (8-Count) - 8 large party plates Measures 9 in. x 9 in Made in the USA Trendy, colorful My Little Pony square plates feature their favorite characters - Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle and all their BFFs - with a cake in a beautiful meadow Perfect American Greetings party supplies for a kid's birthday party or My Little Pony-themed party. Let all your My Little Pony fans help celebrate your child's birthday with our My Little Pony large party plates! Trendy, colorful square plates feature their favorite characters - Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle and all their BFFs - with a cake in a beautiful meadow. These sturdy, disposable paper plates complete your party table and make serving meals and cleaning up a breeze. Package contains eight large My Little Pony paper plates, each 9 in. x 9 in. across. Your pony adventure won't be complete without them!.

My Little Pony Dinner Plates (8 count) - Includes 8 - 9" dinner plates. This is an officially licensed My Little Pony product.

My Little Pony Dessert Plates (8 count) - Includes 8 - 7" dessert plates. This is an officially licensed My Little Pony product.

My Little Pony 9" Dinner Plates - 8 Count - My Little Pony 9" Dinner Plates - 8 Count. Party dinners are extra special fun when you dine with My Little Pony and friends. Add these themed party plates to your special day and watch the fun unfold. Contains eight 9" diameter dinner paper plates.

My Little Pony 9 Square Party Plates [8 Per Pack] - Throw a My Little Pony party! Each package contains 8 nine inch party plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment