Sunday, September 27, 2015

My Little Pony Table Decorations and Centerpieces



My Little Pony Friendship Magic Paper Tablecover - My Little Pony Friendship Magic Paper Tablecover

My Little Pony Table Decorations - 1 table decorating kit Package includes 1 large centerpiece, 2 small centerpieces and 20 confetti pieces Easy to assemble Table decorations feature a Pinkie Pie, Princess Celestia, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash, with coordinating heart and flower confetti Perfect American Greetings party supplies for a kid's birthday party or My Little Pony-themed party

My Little Pony Treat Stand - In minutes, you can create a bright and colorful 3-tier cupcake stand with a fun decorative topper Stand holds 24 cupcakes. Instructions included Stand measures 11 in. wide x 16 in. high (29,8 cm x 40,6 cm) HASBRO and its logo, MY LITTLE PONY, and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission

My Little Pony Centerpiece - My Little Pony Stand-Up Centerpiece (8 3/4" X 9 1/32").

My Little Pony Centerpiece (1ct) - My Little Pony Centerpiece (1ct)

My Little Pony Plastic Tablecover 1ct Party Decoration Supplies - My Little Pony Tablecover One My Little Pony Table Cover. Our table covers will coordinate easily with your My Little Pony party theme pattern. These plastic table covers can be reused for wrapping large gifts or protecting your floor while you or you little ones paint. Let us help you plan the perfect My Little Pony celebration. This is an inexpensive and helpful party supply. Look for matching plates and napkins (sold separately). Measures 54" x 96"

No comments:

Post a Comment