Sunday, September 27, 2015

My Little Pony Party Kits



My Little Pony Standard Kit (Serves 8) -You'll have a bright, fun table for desert or snacks when you use the My Little Pony Standard Kit. It comes with eight place settings that include a cake plate, cup, two napkins, a spoon, a fork, and a knife. The cutlery is pink and the other items feature pictures of Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. - My Little Pony Standard Kit (Serves 8) - Party Supplies Kit Includes:8 My Little Pony Cake Plates8 My Little Pony 9oz Cups16 My Little Pony Beverage Napkins8 Forks/Spoons/Knives

My Little Pony Party Supplies Standard Kit for 16 *Free Gift* - Our standard party kit is perfect to get your table ready for your guests! Our My Little Pony party supplies kit includes enough tableware for 16 party guests! Including; 16 dessert plates and lunch plates, 16 paper cups, 16 napkins, and a plastic table cover. And for the birthday child, we have included a free My Little Pony goodie bag filled with favors and yummy candies! My Little Pony Party Supplies For 16 Guests Includes: 16 Dessert Plates & 16 Lunch Plates 16 Paper Cups, 16 Napkins and 1 Table Cover *FREE Pre-Filled My Little Pony Goodie Bag! Includes favors & candies! **Goodie Bag Favors are available for all of your guests.. ask for details!

Make every birthday wish come true with this Deluxe My Little Pony Party Pack for 16 guests. Included is a My little Pony table decorating kit with three easy to assemble centerpieces and confetti. 16 blue knives, forks, and spoons, 16 lavender 9-ounce paper cups, 16 9-inch My Little Pony printed plates and 20 7-inch double-ply lavender napkins for your meal. 16 7-inch lavender plates to pair with 16 5-inch printed napkins for enjoying dessert, too! A plastic disposable tablecloth in Bermuda Blue measures 54-inches x 108-inches and makes cleanup easy. This tablecloth can be cut to a smaller size. All this comes packed in a white box with a free party blower from Green Ram Party Supply! Deluxe Kit - My Little Pony Birthday Party Supplies Pack for 16 Guests - Tablecloth, Decor, Plates, Napkins, Cups, Cutlery, & More - Includes everything you need to set a gorgeous table for your My Little Pony party! Includes tablecloth, table decorating kit, 16 cups, 16 sets of flatware, 32 plates, and 36 napkins, a total of 157 pieces! Thoughtfully coordinated prints and solids in Bermuda Blue and Luscious Lavender with My Little Pony plates and napkins. Packed securely in a white box that includes a free party blower for the birthday guest of honor!

My Little Pony Lunch Plates, Napkins, Cups, Forks, Spoons, Knives Birthday Party Set for 8 - Celebrate a birthday with this Party Set for 8 guests. The ease and convenience of matched party set ensures your party's success. Save time and money without searching for each individual supply. 8 Lunch Plates 16 Lunch Napkins 8 cups, 8 Forks, 8 Knives, and 8 Spoons Lunch Plates (9" round) Pink Forks, Knives, Spoons Luncheon Napkins (12 7/8"x 12 7/8") 8 Beverage cups (9 oz)

My Little Pony Deluxe Kit Pack (Serves 8) - Party Supplies icon - Get everything you need to set the table for 8 with the My Little Pony Deluxe Kit. Kids will love having lunch or birthday cake at a bright table covered with pictures of Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight Sparkle. The kit includes 8 cake plates, 8 9oz cups, 16 luncheon napkins, 8 forks/spoons/knives, a table cover, 2 rolls of streamers, and a pack of birthday candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment