Sunday, September 27, 2015

My Little Pony Pinatas

Everyone loves a fun pinata for her birthday! They're fun, colorful and are filled with fun treats and toys for guests to take home!

My Little Pony Pinata, Pull String - 1 My Little Pony Pinata My Little Pony Pinata measures 17"hx14"w Features a bright pink pony design Your Little girl will scream for joy for this Pinata Coordinate with other party supplies and decorations from Unique

Custom My Little Pony Drum Pull String Pinata. 19 Inches Wide.-2Pack - Custom My Little Pony Drum Pull String Pinata. 19 Inches Wide.

My Little Pony Pull String Pinata - This pinata is approximately 15 inches high by 5 inches wide. This pinata can hold 3 to 4 pounds of candy and small toys. How To Use Your Pinata Fill the pinata from the bottom by carefully sliding open the trap door. Fill the pinata with 3 - 4 pounds of candy and small toys. Give one string to each child and when they are ready they all pull them at the same time. The pinata has 12 strings. It can be used as a pull or a hit pinata.

My Little Pony Pinata - This pinata is approximately 20 inches high by 12 inches wide. This pinata can hold 3 to 4 pounds of candy and small toys.

Rainbow 18" Pinata for your Birthday Party Celebration - Rainbow 18" Pinata for your Birthday Party Celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment