Monday, September 28, 2015

My Little Pony Birthday Cake and Cookie Tutorials

Learn how to make creative My Little Pony Cakes with these tutorials for the next girl birthday party.


My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Embellishment and Cake Decoration Tutorial - This tutorial uses cake fondant to create a colorful My Little Pony Rainbow Dash embellishment and colorful petals around the side of the cake. After reviewing the tutorial, I was surprised at how it takes layers of fondant to create a masterpiece, but it isn't difficult. Very creative!

How to Make My Little Pony Fluttershy sculpture with Fondant


Fluttershy Cookie Tutorial - These My Little Pony cookies are easy once you have a good picture you want to use! This is a great photo tutorial from start to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment